Private Limited Company Registration
India has one of the most developing economy in the world. Reason for it is there is lots of entrepreneurs in it and they are looking for separate legal entity in the eyes of law by registering the Private Limited Company.
There is various option available like LLP, OPC, Partnership firm, but most newly form`
REGISTER YOUR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AT JUST 7,999/- (ALL INCLUSIVE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES) WITH CAMBRIDGE CORPORATE SOLUTIONS.
LET’S KNOW WHAT IS PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY!!!!!!
Private limited company is a company incorporated under companies act 2013. It required minimum 2 directors and 2 shareholders to incorporate private limited company. Private limited company has restriction on the rights of share transfer. The private limited company can have maximum 200 members and 15 directors on its board.
Benefits of Private Limited Company.
- The liabilities of members is limited to their share subscribed by them only. Thus the members cannot be held responsible for meetings the liabilities of the company.
- As private limited company is separate legal entity in the eyes of law therefore life of company never ends unless it is liquidated or name of the company is strike off from the records of the Registrar of Companies. The members may come or go but it does not affect on existence of the company.
- As private limited company is separate legal entity, it can own a property on its name, invest in the business of other companies, can become a shareholder in other companies, buy and sale its own property.
- 1) Copy of PAN card and Aadhar card of directors.
- 2) Copy of ID proof (any one) – Driving License or Passport or Election card of the Directors
- 3) Copy of Address Proof (any one) - Bank Statement or Electricity Bill or Mobile Bill of the Directors.
- 4) Passport size photo of each Director.
- 5) Phone Number, Email ID, Occupation, Education qualification, place of birth of all the directors.
- 6) Proposed name of Company with its meaning.
- 7) Brief description of nature of business of proposed company.
- 8) Shareholding pattern of proposed Company.
- 9) Copy of Electricity Bill for registered office address proof and lease agreement,, if any.
- Step 1: obtain digital signature certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Making application for name approval (Form RUN) and getting name approval letter from the concern authority
- Step 3: drafting and preparation of documents like MOA and AOA and Spice form and filing the same with CRC.
- Step 4: Resolving the queries by resubmitting the application, if any, and getting the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Two digital signature certificate (DSC) of the directors .
- Two Directors Identity Number (DIN) of the directors.
- Company name approval
- Resolving the queries raised by the CRC and resubmission of application
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Memorandum of association (MOA).
- Article of association (AOA).
- Govt. Fees and stamp duty payment receipt
- PAN of your company.
- TAN of your company.
- After incorporation consultancy for opening bank account.
Documents and information required for registration of Private Limited Company:
The procedure of formation of Private Limited Company:
What you will get after registering your private limited company with Cambridge Corporate Solutions:
Time period for Registration of private limited company:
This whole process of registration shall take approx 15-20 days and the said time limit is subject to the documents submission from client and the processing of application from concern government authorities.